And the implications are massive…
- On September 22nd the European Central Bank filed to trademark the term “Digital Euro.”
- On Oct. 2nd Euro News reports ECB will commence tests regarding the launch of a digital euro.
Click here for full Armstrong interview.
As government bond yields and GIC rates approach 0%, a crisis for “safe” fixed income investment is already here and set to worsen. Wise investors are seeking high income with safety of principal. An intelligent solution to long-term government bonds and GIC’s is a well-diversified basket of Alternative Investments that can generate 7% – 8%+ YIELD with limited portfolio volatility.
Join Andrew Ruhland and the team at Integrated Wealth Management right after MoneyTalks’ September 26th show for our free webinar. Participation is limited so CLICK HERE to reserve your space now.
- How Alternative Investments fit into your Current & Retirement Portfolio
- Why owning Alternative Investments reduces portfolio volatility and enhances returns
- An overview of the growing Private Credit market and how investors can benefit
- Examples of Private Credit firms and how they operate to consistently generate high returns while protecting client capital
- How professional portfolio managers improve results for clients in identifying and managing Alternative Investments
From September 18 to 24, visit www.auction2020.ca to bid on sought-after items in automotive, business, food, lifestyle, media, sport, travel, and wine.
Your generosity will support Special Olympics BC’s life-changing year-round sport programs for individuals with intellectual disabilities, and the empowering work of the New Car Dealers Foundation of BC.
Auction Bidding Instructions
Eamonn Percy of the Percy Group joins Michael to share some specific actions businesses can take today to help them survive and thrive.
It’s one of the most watched Ted Talks in history – 12 million plus want to know where Simon Sinek thinks we went wrong with Millennials.
Interest rates have plummeted in the last 5 months. What does that mean for your existing mortgage? Is it time to re-finance? Find out from Kyle Green.