Victoria city council has cancelled Canada Day celebrations because of the horrific unmarked burial site of students at the Kamloops Residential School – but is that the most effective way forward for reconciliation?
The move up in commodity prices was shocking but so is the move down – i.e. lumber’s down 41% in a matter of weeks.
Props to Bill Maher for taking on the destructiveness of the “woke” mob who take it as an article of faith that no progress on races issues has been made.
Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters takes a stand against censorship. And it’s just in time given the government is pushing Bill C-10, which experts call a full frontal attack on free speech.
Mike tells you why Pink’s Floyd made his week. Keystone’s Aaron Dunn with some new recommendations for growth and income. Note: every one of his recommendations on his last appearance are up double digits. Plus Bill Maher’s goes after the “woke” crowd in the Quote of the Week – and a goofy that asks “should we cancel Canada Day?”
Buying stocks has never been easier – with fear of inflation, high valuations, central banks printing money, meme stock distortion, and a fear-of-missing-out – buying the right stocks has never been more difficult.
But it does not have to be that way – KeyStone’s Summer School for Your Portfolio Live Webinar can put you on a winning path. For over two decades KeyStone has been researching over 10,000 stocks annually to help Canadian investors build simple 15-25 stock portfolios. Portfolios designed to enrich you, not your advisor, and centered around profitable businesses including two of the best-performing stocks in Canada over the past decade. Boyd (BYD:TSX) up over 10,000% and XPEL Inc. (XPEL:NASDAQ) up over 5,300% in just 4 years. Game-changing recommendations for client portfolios.
Feel like you are missing out? Let us show you how to start with our simple and time-tested strategy – no gimmicks, no games, solid stocks you will get nowhere else. Including advice on what types of stocks you should avoid.
Whether you are just beginning your investing journey and want to know where to start or need a sober second opinion class is in session. In this Live Webinar, KeyStone’s Head Dividend Growth Stock Analyst Aaron Dunn & Founder Ryan Irvine will cover:
1. Inflation 101 – Investing in an Inflationary Environment.
2. Growth versus Value Stocks – the 2021 Reversal.
3. New Age Investment Themes 101
* Tech – AI and Digitalization Stocks.
* Renewables and Cleantech.
* Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
* Healthcare Trends.
4. Old School Investment Themes 101
* Commodities and Cyclicals.
* Are Gold Stocks right for your portfolio?
* Staple and Essential Businesses.
5. Portfolio Tune-Up 101
* Building a new portfolio from the bottom up.
* Reviewing and repairing your existing portfolio.
* Portfolio maintenance.
PLUS a DIY Starter Portfolio: full details & analysis on 5-7 great stocks you can buy today. Their crisis investing portfolio from KeyStone’s April 2020 DIY Webinar has already gained 100.7%. Do not miss out on these unique, profitable growth and dividend growth stocks. There are two types of tickets:
1) Early Bird Tickets @ $29.95. Includes KeyStone’s 2021 Canadian Cannabis Report – 3 Profitable US Cannabis Operators ($599 value).
2) VIP Tickets @ $79.95. Includes KeyStone’s 2021 Canadian Cannabis Report – 3 Profitable US Cannabis Operators ($599 value), 2021 On-Demand Webinar: Simple Advice to Position your Portfolio for the Next Decade ($79 value), and KeyStone’s 2021 U.S. Growth Stock Report – analyzing 3,500 U.S. NASDAQ listed nano, micro, small, and mid-cap stocks to uncover 2-3 profitable buy recommendations. ($599 value).
CLICK HERE for Ticket Info
Times & Dates:
1. June 29th @ 7:00 pm Pacific.
2. July 6th @ 4:00 pm Pacific.
FYI – KeyStone’s Spring 2021 event sold out!