Pursuing Rock Solid Yields & Growth in Phoenix
We believe there is a window for Canadian investors to earn strong cash flow and returns through our Multi-family Opportunities in Phoenix. That is why we would like to invite you to a special event with our CEO Janet LePage where she will go over in detail:
- Why we Believe Greater Phoenix to be the hottest real estate market in the U.S.
- An overview of our Proven Value-Add System for Building Wealth
- Details of our latest investment opportunity: Urban Trails
Vancouver – Thursday, Nov 10th @ 7pm
Calgary – Wednesday, Nov 16th @ 7pm
CLICK HERE to register or paste this url in your browser – http://www.buyarizona.ca/
A week ago it looked like the US government was destined to end up firmly – maybe even more firmly — in the hands of the banks, public sector unions and defense contractors. Trump was imploding and the markets were basking in the prospect of never-ending liquidity from a re-energized Fed. And safe-haven assets like gold were being dumped in favor of growth stocks and the like.
Then Anthony Weiner reached out from the grave to throw the result back into doubt. Polls have tightened, especially in crucial swing states, and it’s now at least conceivable that an outsider will gain control of bank regulation and nuclear codes, with all the uncertainty that that implies.
Today’s markets, addicted as they are to government coddling, don’t like this idea one bit, and capital is suddenly running scared. Where’s it going? Where it always goes in times of uncertainty, straight into precious metals:
Now it’s completely possible – maybe even probable – that come November 9 the establishment holds onto power, in which case the panic will subside and capital will flow back out of precious metals. But that won’t matter long-term for at least two reasons.
First, the financial stability that results from central banks buying up bonds and stocks and guaranteeing the derivatives books of the big banks is illusory. Governments have a tiger by the tail, and as debt continues to soar around the world that tiger will grow more and more frenzied. Eventually it will turn around and eat the idiots who presumed to control it, which is to say a debt-driven crisis of epic proportions becomes more likely with every new multi-billion-dollar bond offering. And when the bust comes, panicked capital will behave the way it did in 2009, pouring into assets like gold that can’t be created in infinite quantities by out-of-control governments.
Second, Trump was just a warning shot. He proved that there’s a political market niche for someone willing to point out the fatal flaws and inequities of the current system, and the unprotected class is ready to follow a less flawed version of Trump in massive numbers. So next time around someone more polished will pick up that torch and win by a landslide. Then this week’s political uncertainty will return with a vengeance, once again sending capital pouring into safe havens.
Which leaves three scenarios going forward:
1) Trump wins and today’s gold bull market is turbo-charged, with $100 up days becoming the norm for a while.
2) Clinton wins and business as usual continues until the system collapses under the weight of its own corruption – setting off a stampede into precious metals.
3) The next election features a Trump sans the horrendously rough edges, who wins a mandate from both right and left to break up the banks, audit or abolish the Fed and close down the global military empire. And terrified establishment capital pours into gold.
However your slice it, the big trends all point towards chaos. And chaos is always and everywhere good for precious metals.
If you have been subscribing to my newsletter long enough, or following my blog, you will know how strongly I believe in good disciplines, rituals and systems. I am 100% sure that achieving success, like growing your business, is never an accident. Rather, it results from doing a few critical things well and REPEATEDLY, over a long period of time. The path to achieving any significant accomplishment is very clear, as there are proven markers set by successful people who have gone before us. One of the most important of these markers is the relentless focus on doing a few critical and important things every day, over and over, until it is no longer a conscious chore, but an unconscious habit.
In fact, I suggest business leaders actually take it a step further and create a ritual or routine every day (or every morning),
that will start the day off with traction and set it up for success. What is a ritual or routine? It is a series of actions or steps one takes, performed in a set sequence and normally in a set environment, to achieve a desired goal. You likely already have a ritual and never realized it, or it may be hurtful rather than helpful. For instance, getting up a little to late, hitting the snooze button a couple of time, excessively browse the internet, running late and hitting pick traffic will not make you a champion when you arrive a work. You will be tired, frazzled and unfocused. A good ritual will focus on the few activities that give you the most bang for your buck, in terms of energy, focus and committment to your long-term goals. It will take you away from the activities and people that slow you down, and focus your attention on the activities that you need to be successful.
Here is my morning ritual, which I thought you might find helpful. I am showing you this as an example and highly encourage you to develop your own ritual that suits your unique circumstances.
My Morning Ritual:
- I set the alarm clock for the same time each day (6:00 am) and am usually up and going by the time it sounds.
- Check and respond to my overnight email while having a coffee and light breakfast.
- I normally read something inspirational or work on a writing project before leaving for my office or first meeting.
- At my office, I plan my day with a Goal and Action Planning Template I created, which includes the following steps:
- Write out my 3 long-term aspirational goals.
- Write out my 3 monthly goals.
- Write out my 3 weekly goals.
- Most important, write out my three priorities FOR THAT DAY and allocate time for each one.
- I schedule my day around the top three priorities and try to stick to it!
- I complete my habit checklist (which I described in a previous post) to stay on track.
- My routine is now complete and I start my day.
This entire routine is designed to start the day in a relaxed and positive state of mind, followed by a focus on my goals and habits, and ends with a tangible daily schedule around those goals. Am I perfect? Absolutely not, but the more I stick to this routine the better the day goes. If I get off track one day, I don’t worry about it too much. Rather, I reset the next morning and keep on going.
The key point is this: If you want to be successful, focus on what successful people do, and do it over, and over and over, until it becomes a habit. Over time, success will come more easily, causing you and your business to prosper.
How To Learn From Every Failure
Financial, advanced business services and manufacturing were big parts of the push up in our favourite market. These economic numbers are critical for investors to know and understand. Long term real estate investing success requires a robust job and growth profile. This article from the Phoenix Business Journal is a must read. ~ Justin Smith
CLICK HERE to read the complete article