Ryan King of Calibre Mining was one of the Precious Metal Investing presenters at the 2021 World Outlook Financial Conference (CLICK HERE to watch the video). He and the team at Calibre have just issued an update on their Mineral Reserve base of their Nicarauguan gold mines, now the highest it’s been in 10 years + some new discoveries. ~Ed
100% Owned Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources highlights:
- 202% increase in Mineral Reserves to 864,000 ounces since year-end 2019 and after 2020 depletion;
- Largest Mineral Reserve since 2010 with the highest grade on record, 4.49 g/t Au;
- 296,000-ounce increase in Libertad Mineral Reserves, from zero at year-end 2019;
- 137% increase in Limon Open Pit Mineral Reserves after depletion;
- Total Indicated Mineral Resources of 1,532,000 ounces;
- Total Inferred Mineral Resources of 1,314,000 ounces;
- New discoveries at Atravesada and Panteon during 2020; and
- 60,000 metre, exploration and resource growth drilling program underway.
Resource Expansion Opportunities (Current Exploration Drilling Activities)
- Two rigs are operating at the Pavon Norte open pit, testing on-strike and down plunge extensions.
- Three rigs are operating within the Limon complex, currently drilling at Panteon, Atravesada, and Limon Open-pit extensions.
- Four rigs are operating within the Libertad complex, where numerous mapped gold veins continue to demonstrate the opportunity for new discoveries and resource expansion.
- Four rigs are operating at Eastern Borosi, advancing infill drilling at Riscos De Oro, Guapinol and the Vancouver veins. Resource expansion drilling is also testing the 10’s of km of low sulphidation veins recently prioritized by our team’s fulsome reviews.
- Exploration drilling programs on our large bulk tonnage copper and copper gold targets with earn-in partner Rio Tinto
- Exploration programs on our 100% owned Eastern Borosi Project
- Production Results
- Drilling Results
Year-end 2020 Cash position of US$53 million, the Company has no debt and is unhedged