Jim Rogers said the Hong Kong real estate bubble has been in extreme, sharp correction is reasonable. A substantial increase in housing supply in Hong Kong “will be the decisive factor for the price.”
….continue reading HERE
- The US Dollar is trading roughly at the same level and trending higher as it was in 2000.
- Rising dollar is neutral/negative on commodity prices and resource stocks like gold miners.
- Gold price struggled as the dollar rose in value.
- Gold stocks fell sharply during the last year of their bear market.
- Gold stocks bottomed before physical gold by several months
….read it all HERE