Posted by MoneyTalks Editor

Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter


weatherWe’ve all heard horror stories of Canadians in the US without travel or medical insurance.

What you may not know about are losses by Canadians who own US recreation or investment properties. Flash floods in Palm Springs and Arizona, wild fire and windstorm damage to name a few. 

If you have questions about your US home, auto, travel or medical protection – we can help.

Call HUB’s toll free line 1-844-SNO-BIRD that’s 1-844-766-2473

Or CLICK HERE to email us with a suggested time you would like to be contacted by a HUB cross-border representative. Please include your phone # and hometown.