1. All major economies, USA, China, Japan, Europe and Emerging markets have debt which have grown exponentially and will never be repaid.
2. The financial system has a gross exposure of over $2 quadrillion. This will all collapse when counterparty fails.
3. With the Trump administration leading, the world will soon enter the final spending spree which will accelerate the velocity of money and lead to hyperinflation. This will in turn finish off the value of most major currencies until they reach zero.
4. 1-3 above will result in a deflationary implosion of the financial system. This will get rid of all debt and reduce the value of most assets by at least 90%.
5. This total debt destruction is the only way to put a world on a sound footing for future growth and prosperity.