I normally find the calls for $5,000, $10,000 and higher gold mostly pipe dreams but this interview paints a very sound and reasonable case for $10,000. If he’s only a quarter right ($2,500), I won’t hold the rest against him-lol
- 40 statistics about the fall of the U.S. economy
- The U.S. dollar is terminally ill.
- The error of Central Banking has become universal
- Gold and mining shares – their reported death is premature
- Does it include losses in junior resource stocks?
- If you buy the Obama administration line on the IRS, I’ve a bridge to sell you cheap.
- Obama administration paves the wave for Sharia Law
- Who says crime doesn’t pay?
And Eric Coffin encouraged me to offer my readers a free copy of a special report he issued. You can obtain it here
Ed Note: Peter’s book can be bought by clicking on the image: