Excerpt from: The VR Gold Letter is published WEEKLY. It is 10 to 16 pages jam-packed with commentary and charts. Please call or email us right away. Tel: 928-282-1275. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
END OF THE YEAR BREAKOUT IN SILVER AND PALLADIUM,
NEW HIGHS IN COPPER-GOLD NEXT!
The metals capped off a great year with a great week and more news highs as a weak US Dollar (Dollar Index down 1.82% for the week) and end-of-year window-dressing led to a final wave of buying before traders closed the books on 2010. Gold rallied 37.20 or 2.69% last week to finish at 1421.60, not far from its all-time high of 1432.50. Silver rallied 1.69 or 5.78% to 30.91 and hit a new 30-year high of 30.98 on Friday. Platinum gained 56 or 3.27% to 1769. Palladium rallied 49 or 6.52% to 800 and hit a 10-year high of 808 on Friday. Copper rose 0.1885 or 4.43% to 4.4470 and hit an all-time high of 4.4520.
Gold notched a yearly advance of 30%, the precious metal’s 10th consecutive annual gain. Silver’s yearly surge was a hefty 84%. Platinum logged an annual advance of 21%. Palladium jumped 96%. Copper rose 33% in 2010.
Did you know?
1. Gold is one of the rarest elements in creation with many unique characteristics that cannot be replicated?
2. Gold is nature’s perfect shield against radiation. Thus a space capsule that carried Neil Armstrong to the moon was coated with gold.
3. Gold is an excellent reflector. This application can be seen in the gold-powdered glass in the windows of buildings such as the Royal Bank tower in Toronto. During summer months the reflection of the sun’s rays reduces internal cooling requirements, while in the winter, the heat generated in the building is reflected back into the building. These reflective characteristics provide significant energy savings.
4. Gold is an ideal conductor of electricity in miniature circuitry.
5. Gold is very malleable for many fine applications such as thing coatings.
6. Gold is non-corrosive. It does not rust or decay.
7. Gold is virtually non-destructible and everlasting.
8. Gold has been known throughout history as the most constantly marketable good at any time, anywhere in the world.
9. Gold is not a fiat currency or a liability or an obligation of any issuing entity.
10. In ancient times, gold was also believed to have healing powers. Stories have it that Cleopatra maintained her beauty by sleeping in a gold face mask. In ancient Rome, the wealthy treated skin problems with gold salves.
This Excerpt from Mark Leibovit’s VR Silver Newsletter covering Stocks, Bonds, Gold, US Dollar, Oil CLICK HERE
Marks VRTrader Silver Newletter covers Stock, TSE Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Base Metals, Uranium, Oil and the US Dollar.
More kudos – Mark Leibovit was named the #1 Intermediate Market Timer for the 10 year period ending in 2007; the #1 Intermediate Market Timer for the 3 year period ending in 2007; the #1 Intermediate Market Timer for the 8 year period ending in 2007; and the #8 Intermediate Market Timer for the 5 year period ending in 2007. NO OTHER ANALYST SURVEYED APPEARED IN ALL FOUR CATEGORIES FOR INTERMEDIATE MARKET TIMING AS PUBLISHED IN TIMER DIGEST JANUARY 28, 2008!
For a trial Subscription of The VR Silver Newsletter covering Stocks, Bonds, Gold, US Dollar, Oil CLICK HERE The VR Gold Letter is available to Platinum subscribers for only an additional $20 per month, while for Silver subscribers the price is only an additional $70.00 per month. Prices are going up very shortl, so act now! Separately, the VR Gold Letter retails for $1500 a year! The VR Gold Letter is published WEEKLY. It is 10 to 16 pages jam-packed with commentary and charts. Please call or email us right away. Tel: 928-282-1275. Email: email@example.com