- We started the decade with a national payroll level of 130.8 million, we finished the decade basically unchanged at 130.9 million
- The details of today’s U.S. nonfarm payroll were very soft.
- It’s not just the magnitude of the job declines but how widespread they are that is disturbing
- The Canadian employment number also came in below expected, at -2,600 in December versus consensus forecast of 20,000.
- Investor complacency running high — there are now 3x as many bulls as there are bears.
…..read more HERE.