In today’s issue of Breakfast with Dave HERE
• While you were sleeping – risk aversion trades are all of a sudden back on the front burner; Greek saga continues
• Recovery U.S.A.?
• U.S. corporate earnings: Actually less quality than meets the eye
• Forget the analyst estimates — looking back over 25 years, the consensus has been overly optimistic on earnings
• 12 things that could upset the apple cart — the dirty dozen
• Why do the homebuilders in the U.S. need to build?
• Some thoughts on the Bank of Canada — the futures market is pricing in 275bps of tightening from the BoC for 2010-2011; however, so long as inflation remains undercontrol, and the Fed stays on the sidelines, then this surely is going to be a truncated tightening cycle
…..read it all HERE