Opportunity knocks if you are looking for an investment with cash flow potential, a new life in retirement or recreational property for yourself. Smaller and more charming than some of BC’s bustling destination cities – the East Kootenays is a must-see for those dreaming the dream.
Cranbrook is located in southeastern BC between the Canadian Rockies and the Purcell Range of the Columbia Mountains. Residents of Cranbrook and the surrounding communities of Kimberly, Fernie, Invermere and Creston enjoy spectacular landscapes, hot summers, mild winters, and activities available all year round.
The Shadow Mountain Opportunity
Where your home course is just outside your door. With spectacular views, dramatic elevation changes and immaculate greens and fairways, Cranbrook’s Shadow Mountain is a golf experience second to none. Brand new homes start for as little as $420,000 and fully serviced lots are available to build your unique forever home. This may be the best time ever to take advantage of the price differential between big city and small town living.
1. Cranbrook is home to the East Kootenay Regional Hospital
2. Post-secondary and continuing education at the College of the Rockies
3. The Canadian Rockies International Airport
4. A summer-long Farmer’s Market
5. Annual & local festivals, unique restaurants, shopping, pubs, and more
6. Recreation options including world-class biking, hiking, and walking trails
7. Kimberley Alpine Resort, a major ski destination
8. A golfers paradise with Shadow Mountain Resort and 7 other courses within 30km
9. Indoor arenas, fitness centres, and a bustling event calendar.
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter