In Today’s Breakfast with Dave
– U.S.A. Today: We want to emphasize how important it is to go back and re-read these two articles in Wednesdays USA Today edition Mortgage Rates Fail to Motivate and Recessions Impact on Us
– Gold still shining: We may not have a whole lot of conviction over the corporate profit outlook, but we do have conviction over the looming growth rate of fiat currency; gold, and silver, are likely going much higher still
– Housing affordability in the U.S. surges so what?
– Renewed housing deflation the culprit? A new wave of foreclosure supply is saturating the market
– Talk about insatiable investor income appetite: investors gobbled up $100bln of investment-grade bonds so far this month
– U.S. regional manufacturing indicators are mixed
…..read it all HERE