During the third week of May we are pleased to present our on-going series of workshops on risk capital investing strategies and opportunities.
You’ll hear from a hand-picked group of seven industry insiders on current market and business trends, commodity projections, as well as strategies for retaining and maximizing risk capital returns in this volatile global economy. Get answers to questions such as:
• Is everything “risk” capital now?
• Are we near the market bottom?
• Where should we look to get back into the market?
• Hard assets vs. the service economy
• Is the relationship between gold and the $US changing?
• Invest in Canada or the US? What about emerging markets?
Our MC in Victoria is MoneyTalks regular Dunnery Best, in Abbotsford we’ll be joined by Rick Bekkering of Canaccord Capital and I’ll be hosting the evening in Nanaimo.
These evening workshops start at 6:30pm and promise to be must-see events. MoneyTalks listeners and website users can attend these workshops AT NO COST but you must register in advance. Please email me at email@example.com or call 1.877.926.6849 to reserve.
Seating is limited and we will be making the tickets available on a first come – first serve basis. You are welcome to reserve tickets for family, friends and colleagues. We look forward to seeing you in May.