Kathy Findlay is Vice-President and Investment Advisor at RBC Dominion Securities Inc. She will be presenting two workshops on this topic at the 2012 World Outlook Financial Conference this Friday and Saturday.
How much money, investment, real estate is enough?
Do you think about retiring, but aren’t sure when you can?
Can you imagine yourself facing any of these situations:
• Having to live off your existing assets
• Feeling uncertain that you are saving enough
• Feeling uncertain of where all your money goes each month
• Not understanding how your investments are allocated
• Feeling uncomfortable with your investment allocation
• Feeling overwhelmed by all the information you get via the press, email, your investment firm
• Wanting to provide for a disabled loved one
• Wanting to leave a legacy but unsure how to fund it
• Owning your own business and looking for an exit strategy
Answering the questions underlying these and many other issues can be accomplished through one single process:
Developing a Financial Plan
Join me at the World Outlook Financial Conference, where I will highlight real life stories of clients who have used Financial Plans to take charge of and change their financial futures:
– A retiring executive unsure of what life without work will look like
– A retiree concerned about outliving their savings
– Two busy medical professionals with no time and little interest in determining where to begin
Your personal Financial Plan is the most critical and crucial document you can have to empower yourself to take charge of your own financial future.
Join me on February 10th and 11th at the Westin Bayshore in Vancouver to learn more.